Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MAGICIAN - 1

Magician

Magician



I'm going to make an effort to update this blog daily, even if it is just with an old painting like this one. It's been difficult the past couple of months, with a creative block the size of a mountain impeding all of my painting efforts. I've been sketching daily to help myself work through it, but unfortunately I haven't been able to set myself quite right. I'll post a few of my sketches at least, even if I can't put up any full fledged paintings.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS PAINTING! I really like the soft colors, and the earthiness. He's a beautiful man, almost too beautiful, like some sort of angel or something. A truly mystical magician, to say in the least! I think it adds to the whimsy.

    His smile is TO DIE FOR.

    BTW, this is DonataNoodle from Kotaku~

    ReplyDelete